RPO Young Professionals is a dynamic network of individuals who enjoy a closer connection to the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (RPO).
Whether you’re a long-time orchestral music enthusiast or completely new to the genre, an RPO Young Professionals membership unlocks a fantastic programme of opportunities to discover more about this vibrant art form in the company of other, like-minded professionals aged 21-39.
Membership comes with a host of exclusive benefits, including ticket offers, networking opportunities, discounts at a number of leading bars and restaurants, and invitations to RPO receptions and VIP events.
By joining RPO Young Professionals, you also become an important part of a philanthropic community at the heart of the RPO family. Your vital contribution will empower the RPO to continue its mission to bring the transformative power of music to the widest possible audience.
Features and benefits
- Complimentary tickets for selected RPO own-promotion London concerts
- 50% off tickets and priority booking for all RPO own-promotion London concerts
- Invitations to drinks receptions, exclusive events, backstage tours, and open rehearsals
- Opportunities to meet RPO musicians, conductors, and soloists
- Discounts on concert hall hospitality and at selected Wolseley Hospitality Group restaurants
Become a member
Join the RPO journey for just £7 a month or £80 a year.
Or contact Saba Tehrani (Development Coordinator) for more information:
DD: +44 (0)20 7608 8821
RPO Young Professionals
Seo Won Park
Shehara de Soysa