Investing in collaboration with the RPO
Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (RPO) corporate partnerships offer alignment with our International brand, reputation for excellence and our business network. Every partnership is bespoke and we are adept at work with our Corporate Partners to achieve specific business objectives, be they related to marketing, Corporate Social Responsibility, hospitality or a combination of the three.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Non-paralleled regional programme of more than fifteen residency venues across seventy towns and cities throughout the UK, the largest audience demographic of any of UK orchestra
- Global reach of approximately 500,000
- Award-winning, nationwide, community and education programme RPO Resound, fulfilling more than 250 sessions, projects and concerts a year that involve approximately 7,500 participants, including RPO musicians
- International touring to key world markets, including Europe, Russia, China and USA
- London residency at Cadogan Hall with world-leading conductors, including Lionel Bringuier, Pinchas Zukerman, Marin Alsop and Vasily Petrenko
- Other London venues include London’s prestigious Royal Albert Hall, Royal Festival Hall at Southbank Centre, St Paul’s Cathedral and The O2
- Innovative recording and digital platforms to ensure music reaches a worldwide market
In return for your partnership, we offer:
- Exclusive hospitality with access to premium tickets at concert venues, RPO musicians and world-famous conductors and soloists
- Brand visibility and positioning
- Opportunity to amplify your corporate message and position your brand to a global audience – building profile, trust and exposure to critical and influential audiences
- Opportunities as part of a network of corporate leaders with exclusive access to a calendar of bespoke events
- High impact corporate citizenship and staff engagement opportunities within London and throughout the UK
A partnership with the RPO could be one of the most powerful and rewarding investments your company makes.
'What a lovely way to spend an evening – wonderful setting, delicious fish pie(!), nicely chilled wine and, best of all, sublime music. You took care of us beautifully and it was really great to meet Clio [Gould], so many, many thanks to you and the RPO for an evening we won’t forget.'
Joan Goudie, Criticaleye (Film Music Gala 2015, Royal Albert Hall)