Duke Bluebeard’s CastleTuesday 27 January 2015, Southbank Centre
- Maestro Charles Dutoit conducts the RPO and a host of soloists in Bartók’s Duke Bluebeard’s Castle, a haunting tale and masterpiece of 20th-century opera, at Southbank Centre’s Royal Festival Hall
- Marc-André Hamelin also joins the Orchestra for Liszt’s Second Piano Concerto
- Tickets available on our app - RPO Rewards
Best of Broadway 2015Wednesday 18 March – Royal Albert Hall
- Experience the razzmatazz of musical theatre in a Broadway extravaganza with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra at London’s Royal Albert Hall
- An evening devoted to classic hits from Broadway shows, including Mamma Mia!, Wicked, Miss Saigon, Cats and Les Misérables
- New for 2015: hit numbers from West Side Story
Alexandra Dariescu plays GriegThursday 27 November – Cadogan Hall
- An energetic programme of Beethoven, Mascagni, Grieg and Dvorák with conductor Alessandro Fabrizi and pianist Alexandra Dariescu
- This concert will be dedicated to a scientific project, entitled ‘Music and Neuroscience’. Read our blog entry about the project
- Tickets available on our app – RPO Rewards
Watford’s Christmas CrackerTuesday 9 December, 7.30pm – Watford Colosseum
- Christmas joy at Watford Colosseum!
- A yuletide concert favourite, perfect for families and audience members of all ages and an ideal event to start your annual festivities
- Programme includes: Have Yourself a Merry Christmas, Mary’s Boy Child, Sleigh Ride and The Little Road to Bethlehem – not forgetting the sing-along carols!
RPO Rewards – the RPO’s appDownload & subscribe for free
- A fast and easy on-the-go booking service
- Exclusive seat allocations for selected RPO concerts at London & regional venues
- Build up points with your purchases and claim great rewards!
Support the RPOWith grateful thanks to all RPO Corporate Partners
- As a registered charity, the RPO is supported by companies, families and individuals who want to make a difference
- Our Partners help steward a tradition of artistic excellence and ensure that the extraordinary power of music continues to weave its magic, where it is most valued and most needed