The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and the Royal Society for Blind Children are joining together for an exciting creative music project. Open to young people with vision impairments aged 10-25; no prior musical experience is required. Workshops will be led by 3 RPO musicians and a professional workshop leader. If you already play something, please bring it along!
Dates & Times:
• 18th Feb, 10:30-16:00 at London Welsh Centre (WC1X 8UE)
• 19th Feb, 10:30-16:00 at London Welsh Centre
• 20th Feb, 10:30-13:00 at London Welsh Centre
Also taking place on the following dates at the following venues:
• 20th Feb, 15:30-18:00 at M&G Investments (EC4R 0HH)
• 21st Feb, 16:30-19:30 at Cadogan Hall (SW1X 9DQ)
Sign up today: Contact Jessie Drinkwater
T: 07879 555209
The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra’s 2018-2019 vision impaired programme is generously supported by M&G Investments.